GigabyteKingdom is audience-supported. When you purchase through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
To remove headers and/or footers to your spreadsheet, try out these steps:
- Open the File list in your spreadsheet and select the “Print” button.
- Or, to open the Print Options Menu for your document, press CTRL + P on your keyboard for quicker access.
- From the menu shown, click on the “Headers & Footers” option.
- Uncheck any selected items in the list of available options to delete a header or footer.
- For a customized header or footer, press “Edit Custom Fields.” Then erase anything you put in the header and footer boxes.
- Go to the top right-hand corner and select the Confirm button.
- Finally, you’ll no longer have a footer and header on your worksheet.
To add headers and/or footers to your spreadsheet, try out these steps:
- Open the File list and select the “Print” button in your spreadsheet.
- Alternatively, press CTRL + P on your keyboard to open the “Print” options menu for your document.
- A menu of options for both headers and footers will be shown. Click on the “Headers & Footers.”
- If you want to customize your header and footer, click “Edit custom fields” instead to use custom data.
- The print view disappears once you hit “Edit custom fields.” The header and footer text boxes can now be edited.
- Finish all the steps, then press “Confirm” in the top right-hand corner.
- Click “Next” in the top right corner. You’ll now be taken to the printer settings menu on your system. You’ll find more print options for your spreadsheet, and the edits you make to your header or footer will be saved automatically. They’ll also be applied to any future printed copies of your Google Sheet.
- Finally, you’ll have a footer and header on your worksheet.